Friday, June 5, 2009

365 ideas...1 perfect ball...



Ideas come in balls ive decided...and they roll and roll and roll around, and the more they roll the bigger they get, and the more they bounce, the more they pick up bits and pieces of things...sometimes good, sometimes bad. Today, i found an incredible ball...
365 days of recipes...its so obvious and so perfect. I have been craving a project that pushes me hard and forces me to focus and commit, and this is more than what i was looking for...
Here is my plan...starting in august (i need a bit of time to prepare) I am going to every single day for 365 days (1 year) create and cook a recipe and post it on a blog (most likely this one) for the world to take. some will be amazing, some will be not so amazing, but there will be one every day. It may be made from foods I find in an airport, or out camping, or all i have left in the fridge after being caught in the house sick all week. it may be made from a whole day of focusing on it, or 20 minutes during a lunch break, but I believe this project is going to both challenge me and create something beautiful that I can share. I am so excited I want it to start right now!
help me think of a name for this project, and help spread the word, because I am serious...I have found my ultimate ball...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I just read your entire year. I am blown away - and super hungry! So very impressive. Thanks for sharing your art with the world. I am inspired.

Unknown said...

Hey, that's my foot!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.