Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 122: Banana Bread Sandwich

Yield: 1 Sammy
Time (Start to Finish): 15 min

Ingredients:
2 Slices banana bread (my mom’s preferably)
vanilla ice cream
cinnamon

Directions:
1. Take the ice cream and soften it
2. Add some cinnamon and mix it together
3. Spread it on the banana bread, make into a sammy and scarf

Rating: 3 strawberries
Notes: Although this tastes incredible, I must say I don’t feel it was extremely creative. I was in a rush out the door and had to make something, and still have not stocked up on essentials in the house after Portland, and this was all I had. Sorry for the lameness, but this is a good lesson…just add cinnamon to ice cream and it makes it a whole new delicious thing! If I had cream cheese I would have thrown a little in the mix too...try it out! Pumpkin bread would be yummy too!!

No comments: