Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 123: Walnut Fruit Smoothie

Yield: 1 smoothie
Time (Start to Finish): 15 minutes

Ingredients:
½ cup vanilla ice cream
1 strawberry popsicle
4 frozen peach slices
grapefruit juice
1 handful walnuts

Directions:
1. Take all ingredients and put in a blender and blend until smooth
2. Add more grapefruit juice if you want smoother

Rating: 2 strawberries
Notes: My first real sucky recipe! I mean, it was drinkable, but for serious, don’t add grapefruit juice, add orange or something else, and the nuts were very strong, maybe add pine nuts instead or something. Maybe nuts in a smoothie isn’t as amazing an idea as I thought. I think I can still make it work. Try this if you like…it was the warmest most beautiful day ever and its fall, so I thought a smoothie would be a killer idea. It was, just not the way I made it. Good luck, here is your challenge…make a better smoothie. I know, not that challenging, but you have to start somewhere!

No comments: