Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
¼ cup steel cut oats
1 cup water
2-3 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp flax powder
1 slice sourdough toast
1. Take the water and bring it to a boil
2. Add the oats and the brown sugar and cook until the oats are done and not very soggy so they can go on toast and not run off
3. Add the flax just as it is finishing
4. Toast the bread and skim on some butter and then peanut butter
5. Put the oatmeal on top and enjoy as an open faced sammy!
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: This was actually something that was perfect to eat as I ran out the door! Its fast to make, you don’t have to use steel cut oats either if you want it faster. It filled me up all the way until lunchtime which is rare, it was just what I needed. You must try it out and whats cool is it is all stuff you most likely have in your cupboard. I hope you make this guys.