Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 130: Cran Black Tea

Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 15 min

Ingredients:
1 black tea bag
splash cranberry juice
cream
lemon squeeze
raw sugar pack

Directions:
1. Boil water and then add tea bag and steep as directions tell. About 4 min
2. Add splash of cranberry, splash cream, squeeze lemon and the sugar. Drink and add more of anything to taste

Rating: 2.5 strawberries
Notes: The lesson I learned today is I don’t like 100% cranberry juice, but juice that is mixed with cranberries. Like cran apple, or cran raspberry. It was WAY to tart, and so I had to add a lot of sugar. I like cranberry and black tea is also something I learned. I made this at work when it was cold and rainy, so it was a nice treat to wake me up, warm me up and keep me going for the day. I hope it does the same to you during this winter season! Oh, and the pic is from my camera phone this time!

No comments: