Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 134: Sage Brown Butter Popcorn

Yield: 1 big bowl
Time (Start to Finish): 20 min

Ingredients:
6 fresh sage leaves
½ stick butter
½ cup popping corn
salt

Directions:
1. Pop the corn using directions, I used an air popper so I just threw them in and they popped out!
2. In a pan, place the butter, and on med heat, melt the butter and cook until it browns, but doesn’t burn
3. Take it off the heat and let cool a little bit.
4. Chop up the sage leaves and add to the butter
5. Pour over the popcorn, toss, and add salt and enjoy!

Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: yum!!!!! This is truly something I will make time and time again. The thing I did wrong was I didn’t wait long enough for the butter to cool and the sage leaves burned a little bit, but even still, the flavor was good. I ate this for dinner while sitting and chatting with the roomies. A nice thing to share I think. Enjoy while watching a movie, alone, or with a group of friends. It is simple and so so good!

No comments: