Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 183: Chicken Rice Brie Salad

Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 10 min

Ingredients:
2 cups spinach
¼ cup brie
¼ cup cooked brown rice
½ avocado
lemon juice
salt and pepper
chicken pieces, cooked

Directions:
1. Throw the spinach in a bowl and mix with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and place aside.
2. Sprinkle cheese pieces, rice, avocado pieces and chicken on top and serve or take with you to work.

Rating: 3 strawberries
Notes: I know…this is a kind of lame one, and I especially feel bad about this being lame after reaching my half way point, but I was tired still fighting a sickness, late for work, and…many many more excuses. Anyways, this salad is still super good, and the better the ingredients, the better it tastes. So I do recommend you trying it, but I know it was something you have probably thought of before. Nonetheless, I hope this inspires you to make it, and I hope it tastes like heaven.

No comments: