Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 200: Apple Cider Cocktail

Yield: 1 glass
Time (Start to Finish): 5 min

Ingredients:
½ cup sparkling apple cider
1 cup white wine
1 squeeze lime juice
few raspberries

Directions:
1. In a glass, combine the cider and the white wine
2. Add just a squeeze of lime juice and throw in a couple raspberries
3. Serve on a hot day

Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: Happy day 200! Only 165 left! I can do that…I cleaned the fridge today and found a bottle of apple cider I bought a few days ago…never go to the grocery store hungry. I was trying to think of something to make with it, and this cocktail jumped out at us ladies. I think it is a perfect girly drink, and tastes just lovely. I used a chardonnay, but you can use any white wine you like, or leave it out if you aren’t drinking right now. The sun is finally coming out again and I feel myself getting happier by the hour, so this really added a smile to my face. Drink it up girls! (and guy too…but just keep those pinkys down!)

No comments: