Yield: 1 9 inch rectangle pan
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
1 can refried beans
½ pound ground beef
1 yellow onion
salt and pepper
1 can black beans
1 jar spicy salsa
1 can olives
2 small tomatoes
1. Cook the ground beef and the onion in a skillet and let the juices drain. You can add spice here if you want to, and let cool.
2. Take the avocados and mix with the juice of the lime and some salt to make a guacamole.
3. Shred both the cheddar and the jack cheese and let aside
4. In the rectangle pan, spread the refried beans on the bottom
5. Next place the ground beef, and then the jack cheese
6. Add the guacamole, then black beans, then sour cream
7. Add the salsa, then cheddar cheese, and sprinkle olives and tomatoes on top.
8. Let sit in the fridge, but not overnight, and serve with tortilla chips. Make sure they are strong ones.
Rating: 5 strawberries
Notes: The only thing to make this better would be to add a layer of jalapeños. But who wants 11 layer dip. Happy Super Bowl Sunday! This dip is a tradition I make every year. It started as 7 layer and every year I seem to try and top myself. This is always a hit at the party, it has everything. You can take out the beef, you can add more layers, you can do so many things with this! Thanks all you lovely people who ate it!! The game was good, and the food was better. Enjoy this dip. It really takes no time and is always a crowd pleasure.