Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 15-20 min
1 cup cooked chicken breast
4 Tbsp Caesar salad dressing
5 Tbsp mayo
¼ cup parmesan cheese
2 celery sticks
salt and pepper
1. Cut up the chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside
2. In a small bowl, mix the dressing, mayo, cheese, salt and pepper together.
3. Squeeze in the lemon juice and taste. If you want to add more of any of these ingredients, do it!
4. Cut up the celery and mix with the chicken
5. Pour the dressing over the chicken and mix until it is well combined
6. Plate over a bed of spinach and enjoy!
Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: I call this office chicken because I made it on my lunch break with time to sit and enjoy it with a crossword puzzle! Get trader joe’s just chicken, which is cooked chicken in cubes and nothing else. It is perfect. Especially for office cooking. I love Caesar salad, and this is just a light way to have the same flavors in a salad. The celery adds crunch, and for those that like it, I would even add sliced red grapes to this, but I forgot to buy them at the store. Next time. But this shows you how easy it is to make a dressing, and a fresh lunch at work!