Yield: 1 cup
Time (Start to Finish): 45 min
1 russet potato
½ cup mayo
2 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper
3 sprigs parsley
1 green onion
1. Peel and cut the potato into cubes and boil in salted water until soft, but still with a little firm give
2. In another pot, boil the eggs until they are hard boiled, peel them, and slice them into thick pieces
3. In a bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and onion until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste
4. In a bowl, take the potatoes and egg, both slightly cooled, and mix with the mixture.
5. Put in the fridge until cool and enjoy!
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: This is just a quick and classic potato salad. There is nothing better than potato salad. Finally we have a warm day and it is the first thing I can think of that I want to eat. It doesn’t take too long to cook if you are cut your time by cooking the eggs and potatoes around the same time and getting everything ready in the meantime. I hope you like it. You can add more mayo or mustard if it is not creamy enough. I think I added a little more mayo