Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 177: Reboost Amuse Bouche

Yield: 1 serving
Time (Start to Finish): 5 min

Ingredients:
¼ cup vanilla yogurt
2 tsp honey
¼ cup mango/orange juice
5-10 blueberries

Directions:
1. Mix the yogurt and honey together
2. Find a clear glass and put the yogurt in the bottom trying not to let it drip down the sides. Half of this treat is the look
3. Add the juice on top making sure not to mix the 2
4. Sprinkle the blueberries on top and serve between courses

Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: I love this little treat for a number or reasons. The first is I love the name. an amuse bouche is a little one or two bite serving given between courses or when you first sit down in a restaurant. This is small and quaint, so I love it. It perks you up so quick. I also love this because I just spend 4 days dancing, ice skating, and working New York City to a pulp, and this was a perfect boost to make it the rest of the way. It is light, refreshing, and I really loved it. The mango juice added a lot, and I feel recharged to go root for the Jets!

No comments: