Yield: 2 cups
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
2 slices bread
2-3 Tbsp butter
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Cut up the bread into crouton sized pieces, crust on or off, your choice
3. Melt the butter and add the sugar, and cinnamon to it
4. Toss the bread in the butter. Add more melted butter if needed, and make sure they are all evenly coated
5. Place on a foil lined cookie sheet and bake
6. Every 4 min, toss the croutons around so they cook evenly
7. When they are toasted all the way through, take out, cool, and put over ice cream, sorbet, or any treat you like!
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: I got this ides from the lovely Maggie!! Shout out to her, who I haven’t seen in awhile. These are an awesome twist, and if you use a sweet bread like brioche, they are even better. Also, they make the house smell incredible, so make enough to share when you do this. They store well in an air tight container, and are always nice to pull out and put on treats. Enjoy guys!