Yield: 2 dozen
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
1/8 cup butter
4 oz cream cheese
2-3 cups powdered sugar (may need more)
1 ½ cup shredded coconut
1. In a bowl mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth
2. Add the vanilla, and then add the powdered sugar until it comes together. If it is too runny, add more powdered sugar
3. Add the coconut and let chill for 15 min
4. Put the cinnamon in a bowl
5. Roll the dough into ovals that look like potatoes, about 1 inch, maybe 1 or 2 bites, and then roll in the cinnamon. Do not cover in cinnamon, but just a little so it looks dirty
6. Put covered in the fridge for a little while, and then serve!
Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: The lovely Lavina told me about this irish creation that I had never heard of before, but they are grand! They are quick to make and apparently an irish tradition. I think they taste like little balls of coconut frosting, so check them out, mainly if you like frosting! Thanks for the tip, lovely lady, and thanks house full of boys for helping me out in eating these! I know, shocking there is no real potato in them.