Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 227: Dirty Chai Ice Cream

Yield: 3 cups
Time (Start to Finish): overnight

Ingredients:
1 recipe chai crème anglaise
2 shots espresso

Directions:
1. Make sure your ice cream maker is frozen and ready to make ice cream
2. Combine the crème anglaise with the espresso and taste to see if you need to add any vanilla or sugar to flavor it
3. Freeze in ice cream maker and put into a sealable container, and enjoy!

Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: This is so creamy and good! You are going to love it! I found dirty chai’s about a year ago, and I have never been happier (until the day I found out if you drink one and then drink 2 pints you get VERY drunk) This is a nice take on this drink. It has caffeine in it, so not for kids, and also not late at night. Im telling you, it will keep you up! I made this while also packing for my trip to Austin, what a busy day! Worth every second.

No comments: