Yield: 1 serving
Time (Start to Finish): 1 hour
2 lasagna noodles
salt and pepper
cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Cook the noodles in salted water until they are done, but not overdone so they fall apart
2. Preheat oven to 400F
3. In a muffin tin, place 1 noodle, then spread on a little refried beans, and then add the other noodle in the opposite direction, making a cross. Add more beans, sriracha, salsa, and cheese, and then cross the noodles.
4. Repeat these layers between the noodles with all ingredients, press down, and end with noodles with nothing on top
5. Sprinkle a little cheese and bake until the cheese is melted and it is not all the way through
6. Turn over into a plate and dollop with sour cream, and more sriracha.
Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: This took no time at all to make, and then it was so flavorful it was incredible! I love things in individual servings, so that made this even better! I made this and then watched some jeopardy…made the roomies super jealous. Sorry guys! Watch out on the noodles getting dry, and know the oven time is just to melt the cheese and heat it through, not to cook anything. I hope you guys like this. It is an easy recipe to add anything you like to.