Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 72: Peppered Frosting and Potato Chips


Yield: a couple chips
Time (Start to Finish): 3 min

Ingredients:
Kettle potato chips, lightly salted
1 tbsp cream cheese frosting
3 shakes of a pepper shaker

Directions:
1. mix the frosting with the pepper
2. dunk the chips into it and enjoy!

Rating: 2 strawberries
Notes: ok, last day in Portland, tired, hung over. Finals for my dad in the world handball champions, I really wasn’t near a kitchen. It is a tragic thrown together recipe, but I did it nonetheless, and I actually liked the idea, and will use the concept for a future recipe. It was actually much better than I expected, and I used an awesome icing from a cupcake I got at saint cupcakes, which let me tell you RULES as a bakery. I gave it a 2 because it actually tasted great, and I would serve it on a dessert buffet setting, but to really be good, I would prefer to make my own frosting and chips…its sad this is the last thing I made in Portland, and again in ellis’ kitchenette, thanks again dawg. It goes best with a shooting zombies video game and a cold beer..oh, and the pic does no justice, I thought the flakes of pepper would show but instead its just sprinkles.

No comments: