Yield: 6 Croissants
Time (Start to Finish):25 min
1 can crescent roll dough (6 croissants, you can make your own)
4-5 small sausages, fully cooked
12 sliced cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Take the 6 triangles, and place the big side of the triangle at you
3. Place a slice of cheese, then fill with sausage, then place another slice of cheese on top
4. Roll the croissant so all the ingredients are safe inside(poking out is ok)
5. Do this to all the croissants and place on a cookie sheet
6. Bake for 16 min or until they start to brown, and enjoy!
Rating: 3 strawberries
Notes: I love stuffed croissants, and croissant dough is a very temperature specific thing, so these are a great substitute. You can fill them with anything, cream cheese and jam, bacon and gruyere, etc. It was pouring rain this day, so it was nice to fill the house with warmth from the oven and hot little snacks. I didn’t like the sausage I chose, so be sure to pick things you like to fill these, and enjoy. They are fast too which is nice when you are in a rush.