Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 274: Room Cleaner Cocktail


Yield: 1 drink
Time (Start to Finish): 5-10 min

Ingredients:
Pina colada mix
Mango juice
Coconut water
Pineapple juice
Pineapple rum
Splash sprite

Directions:
1. Take all ingredients and mix together
2. Chill on ice if you have it available

Rating: 3 strawberries
Notes: Much tastier than it sounds, but this is the room cleaner. Last day in the hotel, so I wanted to use everything we had. I had to pick an alcohol, so I picked rum, and added everything I had left. It was actually kind of tasty, these ingredients blend well. I might have left out the pina colada mix, it was weird in this, and maybe added a cherry or something. Try it or don’t, it was tropical for sure, and did the job of cheering me up on my last day in the islands.

No comments: