Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 294: Spicy Wine Cooler


Yield: 1 glass
Time (Start to Finish): 5 min

Ingredients:
1 glass rose wine (a pink white wine)
½ oz grand marnier (orange liquor)
¼ tsp cayenne pepper

Directions:
1. In a glass, combine the cayenne with the orange liquor. You want to try to dissolve it
2. Add the shot to chilled rose wine and serve

Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: Ok, so Rose is slowly becoming my favorite wine, and after spending a day with tricia in wine country, tasting, and then spending all my money on wine, I thought, lets make a cocktail. Rose’s taste best with spicy food, something I learned, so thought, lets make it spicy on its own! I added the orange liquor for flavor, you can leave it out if you like, but this little drink is nice on a summer day on a porch I think. You should try it out. This might be a drink for the ladies. It is a little sweet!

No comments: