Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 268: Maker’s Mango Cocktail


Yield: 1 drink
Time (Start to Finish): 5 min

Ingredients:
1 shot makers mark
1 slices pineapple
mango juice
ice
pineapple juice

Directions:
1. Mix all together to taste
2. Shake with ice, and adjust flavors to your liking

Rating: 2 strawberries
Notes: I don’t know if I added too much bourbon (which I don’t think is possible) or if it just doesn’t work with mango, but this wasn’t the tastiest of drinks. Maybe it was because it wasn’t cold enough (I drank it before the ice took affect) but if I were you, I would only use this cocktail as something to marinate pork in…mmm..that is not so bad an idea! This is also my first day in Hawaii, woohoo!!! Beautiful hotel, I splurged with a good bottle of bourbon…no better thing than warm air and bourbon. Enjoy!

No comments: