Yield: 6 pancakes
Time (Start to Finish): 30 min
1 ½ Tbsp Butter, melted
½ egg (mix an egg and use half)
1/3 + 1/3 cup milk
1 ¾ tsp baking powder
¾ cup flour
1 cup strawberries
1. In a bowl, mix the egg, milk and sugar
2. Add the salt, baking powder, and flour and mix until just combined, and then add the melted butter
3. In a blender, blend the strawberries until smooth
4. Add about half of the pancake batter to the strawberries and mix.
5. On a hot skillet, oiled or buttered, pour a ¼ cup of the regular batter, and then on top ¼ cup of the strawberry batter, and cook until brown on the other side, flip and cook again.
6. When out, serve with syrup and cream!
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: I really liked these. The strawberry part came out a lot softer than the non strawberry part, which was ok. Make sure your pan is greased or they will stick. Sorry I haven’t blogged in awhile! These were very basic, and you can add any kind of fruit you want, or even add chocolate chips, pecans, anything like that! The swirl is what is the cool exciting part, and it once again was a great way to wake the roomies up.