Yield: 2 Chocolate bars
Time (Start to Finish): 15 min
2 dark chocolate bars
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 tsp peppermint oil
1 candy cane
1. Break up the candy cane using a rolling pin, a can, or a mallet. Cover or up in a baggie so the pieces stay together
2. Heat in a bowl over boiling water the white chocolate and the peppermint oil
3. While its melting, take the 2 dark chocolate bars and put in separate pieces of foil so there are 1 inch sides up the sides of the bar. You will be pouring the white chocolate on top
4. When the white chocolate is melted, pour over the 2 chocolate bars and spread out with a knife.
5. Quickly sprinkle on the pieces of candy cane and put in the freezer for about a minute
6. Take out and break up into pieces.
Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: a great way to use left over candy canes and also a nice sweet treat to have during the holidays! They are quick and easy to make and who doesn’t like mint and chocolate! I made this after a long day at work doing returns after returns, so there is nothing more fabulous than a bar of chocolate.