Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 166: Peanut Butter Ice Cream

Yield: 1 quart
Time (Start to Finish): make: 30 min, freeze: 2 hours

Ingredients:
1 cup heavy cream
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 cup whole milk
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp cinnamon

2 cups recess peanut butter cups

Directions:
1. Make sure you have an ice cream maker and that it holds a quart and it is ready to make ice cream (I forgot to freeze part of my machine)
2. With a whisk in a bowl, mix the peanut butter with the powdered sugar
3. Add the cream slowly so to not to create lumps
4. Add the milk and whisk
5. Then add the vanilla and cinnamon
6. Put into your ice cream maker and let it go
7. When it is almost done, add the peanut butter cups
8. Pour into a container and freeze and enjoy

Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: This is So good! I am going to make so many more ice creams now! You must get an ice cream maker. I am telling you, they are incredible. I love this ice cream so much. I would even go on a limb and say add peanut butter cookie pieces. This is so tasty. I love anything with peanut butter, so you have to try this. It is creamy and perfectly smooth. Sorry this picture isn’t so amazing, but it wasn’t fully frozen when I took it. I had to go to sleep. I hope you like this guys!

No comments: