Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
2 Tbsp butter
¼ cup heavy cream
3 Tbsp Parm cheese
salt and pepper
1 cup brussel sprouts
1. Steam the Brussels sprouts with salt and pepper, or boil them. Steaming is better.
2. Melt butter in a separate pot
3. Take off heat and add in cream, parmesan, salt, and pepper.
4. Replace the pan and stir until the sauce is smooth, without letting it come to a boil.
5. Pour over Brussels sprouts and serve as a side dish
Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: I always forget how much I love brussel sprouts! They are so freaking good!!! And covered in alfredo, you can not get better! This are a classic side, and go great with chicken, pasta, anything. You have to try it. I promise you will love it. If you think you hate brussel sprouts, try them one more time. You will be surprised!