Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 45 min
1 sourdough bread roll
salt and pepper
butter (for spreading)
4 slices bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Take 4 slices of bacon and cut in half. Look up how to lattice a cherry pie tip and do the same thing with the bacon, but put them as close together as they can get without overlapping
3. Bake in a cookie sheet that has edges (grease will form and you don’t want that spilling in your oven) until the bacon is cooked to your liking. Should take about 15 min
4. Take roll and hollow out.
5. Spread butter on the inside
6. Crack 2 eggs into the bowl and add salt and pepper
7. Put in the oven on a pan and bake until eggs are cooked. About 15 min
8. Serve with the bacon lattice on top or on the side. You can toast the bread that was in the center and serve on the side if you like.
Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: Lattice the bacon…what a cool say to serve it!!! Hello?! Why didn’t I think of this before??! It is so cool looking. And baking eggs in a bread bowl..duh! This is a really simple ingredient meal that I think looks so awesome. Id love to get served this in a restaurant. I ate this for dinner. I love breaky for dinner. Try this out and if you have any questions, hit me up. Here is a link for how to lattice.