Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 158: Avocado Blue Cheese Dip

Yield: 1 cup
Time (Start to Finish): 15 min

Ingredients:
1 small avocado
½ cup blue cheese dressing
3 Tbsp chipotle juice
½ lime, juiced
salt and pepper

buffalo or chicken wings

Directions:
1. In a blender, blend together all ingredients
2. Serve in a bowl with chicken wings to dip. You can add more chipotle in order to make it more spicy.

Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: This sauce is INCREDIBLE!! It is so simple, and there is nothing better! I am going to make this for any sporting event party I have (along with my 8 layer dip that you will see on super bowl day) I made it because I get huge buffalo wing cravings, and I love avocados. An obvious connection of the two! My roomie took the left over sauce and spread it on some tortillas with eggs, which looked really good too. You gotta try this, it is really killer.

No comments: