Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
2 cups mixed greens
1 cup cooked pasta
2 Tbsp butter
¼ cup heavy cream
3 Tbsp parm cheese
salt and pepper
1. Melt the butter in a sauce pan
2. Take off the heat and add the cream, salt pepper and nutmeg and add back to the heat
3. Heat until smooth and melted but before it comes to a boil.
4. Add the cooked noodles and bacon bits to taste
5. On a plate, but the mixed greens, and the avocado sliced into pieces.
6. Add the cooked noodles over it, and more parm if you need.
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: Pasta salad, get it? You can also cool it off if you want a cold salad you can do that too, just be careful of the sauce separating. I like the bacon bits because it adds a smokiness, but you can add read bacon too if you like! Anyways, this one isn’t too inspired, but I love alfredo, and this one is so quick.