Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 175: Blueberry Vodka Soda

Yield: 1 drink
Time (Start to Finish): 5 min

Ingredients:
1 oz vodka
¼ cup sprite
5-10 blueberries
squeeze lime

Directions:
1. In a glass, lightly crush the blueberries in the bottom
2. Add the vodka, soda and lime juice and stir
3. Enjoy before heading out!

Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: I don’t give this a high rating because it was thrown together, but it tastes SO good! I made this real quick with blueberries bought from a street vender, and vodka from the liquor store I used to go to after working at magnolia bakery. Cool huh? It was a pick me up after a nice morning and getting ready for going out and seeing some live music and dancing all night long. The blueberries must have released their power to keep me going all night. You can add ice to this if you like, and I hope it picks you up like it did me.

No comments: