Yield: 2 servings
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
3 med yellow potatoes
2 garlic cloves
1-2 sprigs rosemary
1. Heat pan to med-high
2. Cut potatoes into bitesize pieces, and leave skins on. About 1 inch square.
3. Place a couple Tbsp olive oil in the pan and heat up. Not too much or you will make the potatoes oily. 2-3 Tbsp.
4. Coat potatoes with garlic salt and pepper and throw into pan.
5. Cook until about half way done and then throw in the garlic, chopped up
6. Add more garlic salt and pepper to taste, and when they brown and get to the crispiness you like, throw in the chopped rosemary.
7. Cook for a few seconds and remove from heat! Serve with eggs or any breaky item
Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: I made this perfect if I must say so. Not too crispy or too soft and the seasoning I just nailed. If I may quote my roomie Travis, ‘if I went out to breakfast and got these, I would be so psyched.’ People throw too much into their potatoes, just let it be simple!!! Jimmy is a restaurant in Hawaii we used to go to all the time when I was growing up. They actually used basil, which would be a great sub for the rosemary, but I liked the rosemary today. Make them and serve them strong. They sent me off to work in a good mood.