Yield: 8-10 cups
Time (Start to Finish): 10 min + all day
8-10 cups water
10 mint leaves
2 cups strawberries
1. Take a big pitcher or pot and put the water in it
2. Slice the cucumber into thin slices and place in the water
3. Take mint leaves, tear in half and put in the water as well.
4. Cover the water and put in the fridge for all day or over night. The longer it sits, the more flavorful it will be.
5. Take the strawberries and put in a food processer.
6. Add the juice of the 2 lemons and blend until smooth.
7. Put into an ice cube tray and freeze. Makes about 12 ice cubes
8. When serving water, add the ice cubes and enjoy!
Rating: 5 strawberries
Notes: I can’t think of anything more refreshing or delicious than this! A lot of spas serve water with slices of lemon or cucumber in it and it just makes you feel so good. This water makes you feel healthy and refreshed! After a day in the spa, I just thought it would hit the spot, and why not kick up the glory by adding mint and strawberries! The ice cubes melt and just continue to add more and more flavor. It gets a 5 because I can’t think of a way to make this better! It is just perfect, wonderful and delicious! You can add water too and it will just get better and better.