Yield: 1 serving
Time (Start to Finish): 20 min
1 cup broccoli
¼ cup mozzarella cheese
garlic salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
1. Boil in a pot about an inch of water with one of the lemons sliced in
2. In a metal strainer that fits into the pot (without touching the water) put the broccoli
3. Put it over the pot and cover it to steam the broccoli in lemon water until the softness you want
4. Grate the mozzarella cheese
5. When the broccoli is done, take out and toss with garlic salt and pepper
6. Put on a piece of aluminum foil on a sheet pan and put the mozzarella and grated parmesan on top
7. Broil until the cheese melts and serve grated parmesean cheese and slices of lemon from the other lemon!
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: Just a classic delicious broccoli. I served it with a box of mac and cheese that was perfect! It takes no time and I ate it while watching family guy and sitting on the floor…like I came home from school! You must try this. It would go great with chicken and mashed potatoes also!