Yield: 2 cups
Time (Start to Finish): 20 min
2 cups sourdough bread, cubed and decrusted
1-2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp dried oregano
2-3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
olive oil to coat bread
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Cube, decrust bread and put in a bowl
3. Pour olive oil over making sure to coat all the bread but not be soaked in it
4. Pour in salt, pepper, oregano, cheese and cayenne and mix with hand until well mixed. Taste one and season accordingly.
5. Spread on a baking sheet and put in oven. Cook for 5 min and then mix the cubes up. Continue until they are crispy
6. Store in a container on the counter.
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: ok, heres a tip, just because you cant see they cayenne doesn’t mean its not there. I added more, and they are REALLY spicy…but, I think itll work fine on a salad still (salad is coming tomorrow!!) They are so quick and easy to make, I wonder why people buy them. And you can make them just how you want. These will go great in a salad tomorrow, and were awesome to snack on while making mac and cheese! Just go easy on the cayenne! So here it is, all up to date on the blog. THANK YOU WILL for sending my recipe journal!!!!!!! You are the best!!!! Expect a mailed treat soon! We are all up to date and back on track with blogging as often as I can. Phew! First real hurtle over!! I cant believe its been 42 days by the way…go me go!