Yield: 24 pieces (1 casserole pan)
Time (Start to Finish): 30 min
12 oz chocolate chips
1 ½ cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
¾ cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1-2 cups peanut butter chips
1 cup toffee pieces
1. In a double boiler (over a pot of boiling water) melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter, vanilla and butter.
2. In a separate bowl, sift powdered sugar. Also butter or pan spray a casserole dish
3. When the chocolate mixture is melted, add the vanilla and then pour into the powdered sugar.
4. Immediately stir until smooth and pour into the casserole dish. It will be thick, so work fast.
5. Flatten the fudge into the pan.
6. Sprinkle on top the peanut butter pieces and the toffee and press down with your hand so it sticks in
7. Put in fridge or in a cool place until it is solid and then slice! You can store covered or in the fridge
Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: Today I was going to make a breakfast sandwich, but woke up to a message from my friends Trish and Casey and they asked I make them something sweet for when we went to wine country, so I thought fudge was perfect and quick! We brought it with us and it was a great snack while tasting champagne and taking mud baths! It was also placed on our table while interviewing potential new roommates. So good! It is creamy, quick, and just SO GOOD! I would maybe add chopped peanuts on top which is why I didn’t give it a solid 5, but trust me, you will LOVE this fudge!