Yield: 1 Person
Time (Start to Finish): 25 min
1 bottom English muffin
1 slice red potato
½ string cheese
salt and pepper
1. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the potato until it is soft through. You want a center cut of potato so that is fits on half of an English muffin. When it is done, set aside.
2. Take the English muffin and toast until it is almost toasted through. Add the cheese on top and put it back in the toaster oven so the cheese melts
3. On a skillet, cook the egg over easy with salt, pepper, and the cooking spray so that it doesn’t stick
4. Take the English muffin with the cheese, put the potato slice on top, add the avocado. I like to smash the avocado up instead of adding slices
5. Put the egg on top and top with a little salt and pepper. Then add the hollandaise sauce. I didn’t add an amount because everyone likes different amounts. Serve and enjoy!
Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: This was pretty wicked, I am not going to lie. I was just going to make some avocado potato thing in the morning, but instead this came out of nowhere and it was killer! I would have added bacon if I had thought of it, but then I think it would have been too amazing and I would have had to stay home all day and just keep making them over and over and eating them over and over. It is so tasty, and you can poach the egg if you like, but doing it over easy is not a bad substitute. Wake up your significant other with this and you will have them hooked for life.