Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 119: Leftover Sammy

Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 15 min

Ingredients:
1 Hawaiian sweet bread roll
mayonnaise
cranberry sauce
turkey
salt and pepper
stuffing

gravy

Directions:
1. Take the roll and warm it.
2. Put a skim of the mayo on one side of the bread, and the cranberry sauce on the other.
3. Add the turkey, and put on salt and pepper. Then add the stuffing
4. Heat up the gravy and as you eat the sammy, dip it in the gravy

Rating: 4.5 strawberries
Notes: What is better than thanksgiving? The leftover sammy…hands down. And how do you make it better? Dunk it in gravy. This was the best thing I have ever eaten in my whole life! I didn’t give it a 5 because it is not a full recipe, you know? But it is PERFECT in every way I say. The salt and pepper is key. Thanks for packing the lunch for me momma

No comments: