Yield: 1 person
Time (Start to Finish): 15 min
2 slices wonder bread
2 slices craft singles
¼ granny smith apple
1 Tbsp soft butter
1. Heat a grill pan to med heat
2. Take the bread and spread the butter on one side of each
3. Slice the apple and the avocado thin
4. On one of the bread slices, the unbuttered side, but a slice of the cheese, then the avocado, the apple and the other slice of cheese on top. Then the top slice of bread.
5. Place on the grill and when it is brown, flip it. The cheese being on the outsides should make the apple and avocado stick.
Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: This is really quick and easy. I stayed at the folks house and this is what we had in it. It is also a nice comfort meal. Ate it for lunch after a long day. It was so colorful and yummy, and nothing feels like a kid like wonder bread and craft singles. My mom cooked a LOT growing up, but things like this were a treat, so we remember them. Enjoy it guys