Monday, November 9, 2009

Month 3

Annie’s Current Weight: 131
Pleasures: This month had Halloween, caramels, friends in town, travels to Portland, handball tourneys, all sorts of craziness!! I even lost weight! Whats that about?? It was a great month and things turned out well. Only a few things I didn’t like so much, but I challenged myself, stuck to the plans I had, and handed out a TON of business cards!
Pains: There were a few days where I slacked, but I always cooked something, but I know I could have done better. I made a lot of things with pumpkin, and I feel like I challenged myself, but I STILL didn’t do any themed weeks or anything like that.
Promises: November I think will offer a lot of holiday cooking, cakes, pies, cookies, and a lot of homey winter/fall things. I promise to cook things that challenge me more, and try to go out on a few limbs and even really mess something up sometime!
Ponders: October is a fun month and I really feel fall in the air, so thanks to all of those to helped, aka, Meghan and the roomies, and everyone who gave ideas and support.

No comments: