Yield: 1 serving
Time (Start to Finish): 30 min
3 slices bacon
1 small red potato
salt and pepper
1. Grate the potato
2. Crack the egg into the potato. Add salt and pepper and stir
3. Cook the bacon in a skillet until it is the cooked that you like. I like mine cooked all the way through
4. Dump out about half of the grease from the pan and leave the rest in
5. Over med heat, drop in the egg/potato mix and cook on one side. Flip and cook the other side like you are cooking a pancake.
6. Take off when cooked through, put with the bacon and add maple syrup to the top.
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: This was SO YUMMY! I might say cook the potato a little bit before, which is why I gave it a low score, but it is seriously wonderful. A nice different way to serve a classic dish. This is also really quick. Love cooking egg dishes in the morning, they cook so fast!