Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 92: Pumpkin Icing

Yield: 2 cups frosting
Time (Start to Finish): 15 min

Ingredients:
¼ cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup cream cheese
2-3 cups sifted powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
1. Make sure ingredients are sifted and softened
2. Mix with a fork until smooth. You can add a splash of milk if it is too thick or more powdered sugar if it is too thin.
3. Enjoy!

Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: so, I didn’t have anything to put this on, but I think a nice yellow cupcake or a spice cake would be wonderful. I docked it a little bit because I think the adding of vanilla made it taste less like pumpkin than I wanted, but it is still a delicious icing. Happy Halloween!!! This was out of the table while we had us a Halloween party, and it was nice to see a few people took nibbles out of the bowl. It was also something that was quick so I could get back to getting into my Ginger for Gilligan’s Island costume! Have a good holiday!!

No comments: