Yield: 4 dozen
Time (Start to Finish): 45 min
8 oz pumpkin puree
½ cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1 ½ cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp cloves
¼ tsp ginger
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. In a bowl, mix the pumpkin, eggs, vege oil, sugar and water
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger
4. Mix the 2 together with a whisk until smooth. Try not to over mix
5. Grease mini muffin tins, and feel free to line with little papers if you like.
6. Fill each muffin about half way with batter
7. Sprinkle the dried cranberries on top of each muffin. About 5 per mini muffin. You can mix them in, but I like them on top in case people want to pick them off.
8. Bake for 15-20 min until they are springy
Rating: 4 strawberries
Notes: These were so cute and yummy! My roomie took them to a baby shower which is think is perfect, and they are a great little 2 bite to hold you over until breakfast. I put cream cheese on them in the morning, which was a perfect little topper. You can make regular sized muffins, or even a loaf of it. I have been using a lot of pumpkin lately, and am not yet tired of it, so I hope you are enjoying pumpkin mania 2009!