Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 108: Left Over Red Curry Mac and Cheese

Yield: 2 people (1 hungry person)
Time (Start to Finish): 20 min

Ingredients:
1 box mac and cheese
left over red curry sauce

Directions:
1. Take the box of mac and cheese and boil the noodles in a pot of salted water until they are cooked
2. Strain noodles
3. With the cheese packet, mix the red curry sauce. I left the amount up to you for how thick you like mac and cheese sauce, but about 2 Tbsp.
4. Mix with the noodles and serve!

Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: I think this is SUCH a killer idea I have, but I think I will never again use a box of mac and cheese. It was good, I ate all of it, but it is so obvious that from scratch will be 8 million times better. It was also a great way to use up left over thai food. You will for sure enjoy this, and I promise you when I make it from scratch in my restaurant, you will love it a million times more. Stay warm people!

No comments: