Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 320: Sticky Rice, Kind Of



Yield: 1 cup rice
Time (Start to Finish): 45 min

Ingredients:
½ cup rice
½ cup water
1 cup coconut water
4 Tbsp honey
pinch salt
splash coconut milk

Directions:
1. In a pot, put the rice, water, coconut water and salt and cook. You want to cook until the rice is cooked through and not wet. Cook in a rice maker if you have it, we are just making classic rice here, but with mainly coconut water
2. When the rice is cooked, take out, splash a little coconut milk and add the honey. You can add more if it is not sticky enough, and enjoy alone or with fruit!

Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: Tricked you didn’t I? sticky rice…haha, its sticky from the honey, not because I am competent enough to cook classic thai sticky rice..HAHA, I am so funny…but seriously, this is really tasty and a nice little snack. Honey makes anything better I am telling you, and coconut milk does also. This is just a nice dessert thing to kill a sweet tooth and fill you up. I made this and watched the bachlorette. Hahaha…I think the sugar rush put me in a silly mood. Try this guys!

No comments: