Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 340: Basil Rose


Yield: 1 glass
Time (Start to Finish): 5 min

Ingredients:
2-3 freshly picked basil leaves
1 glass very good Rose wine

Directions:
1. Take your glass of Rose and take a sip and make sure it is wonderful
2. Tear up the basil leaves into the wine and swizzle it
3. Enjoy the wine

Rating: 3.5 strawberries
Notes: A sad plane ride home, an active brain, what better than a cocktail before bed?? I love sweet savory as you know, and I have been thinking a lot of that in terms of drinks, and in all honesty, this one is INCREDIBLE! I will for sure make this again and again, and in fact, I crave it now! I gave it a lot rating only because of how easy it is to make, but don’t let that make you think it is not tasty. This drink is just the ticket, I am telling you! Try it out, people, and you will never go back!

No comments: